culling thought (good method for the softies)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunshot, point blank contact shot to the back of the head works every time, (although it doesn't leave much of a pinky)

contact shot? could you paint a picture? im imagining a thump tack pin type thing in some sort of pee shooter. if so (which i doubt), i wouldn't use this method.. would leave to big a margine for error)

Paint a little black hole on to a brick wall, scare them and make them run into the bricks, killing themselves.

Oh, no, that'd make them scared, which would be cruel.

Um... maybe starving them to death would be best.

LMAO!, does that actually work? (the fake hole?) i'd imagine being captive they wouldn't scare easy.

:lol: Euthenasia pills :lol: Sounds like something ACME would make :lol:

Maybe we could get sexy female rat dolls made out of something conductive and hook 240V up to their tails, and when the males come up to get them they'll die.

We could try dropping anvils on them, but everything I've ever seen about dropping anvils on animals tells me that it just hurts them for a while, and a few seconds later everything goes dark and then light again and they've made a full recovery.

On the up side, this does usually result in little birds flying about the victim's head, so perhaps you could euthanase them at the same time! Bonus food source!

Maybe put the rats at the bottom of a cliff, and rig up some kind of lever/springboard arrangement to propel a big rock in the opposite direction. Apparently it is inevitable that the rock will either roll back and squash them, or be flung up into the air and again, land on them, crushing them... :lol:

Maybe we could get sexy female rat dolls made out of something conductive and hook 240V up to their tails, and when the males come up to get them they'll die.

We could try dropping anvils on them, but everything I've ever seen about dropping anvils on animals tells me that it just hurts them for a while, and a few seconds later everything goes dark and then light again and they've made a full recovery.

too right, the anvil resulting in a huge red lump that somehow doesn't have and fur on it, then disappears as soon as you look again.

LOL!!! Carpetcleaner, THAT should go into the Mere Male column of that women's magazine........ sure to be a winner!!!!

Earthling- I would describe it as peaceful before drifting off.

:lol: I hadn't thought about harvesting the little birds! They'd be awesome for getting little things started! Have you seen how small they are? It would be pretty cruel, but you could keep on whacking a rat in the head (heck, you could use cats and get a heap of mouse-sized birds!) several times each day!

Just don't what too hard or you'll get stars, and they're pretty much useless.

We could paint firecrackers to look like food pellets, and when the rats take them back to the next they'll kill their whole families! That way you can think of it in terms of the rat murdering his own family and not have to deal with any guilt! Perfect!

By that very token Sdaji, why not give the said rat a job at the Post - that should take a few out every week.

""Maybe we could get sexy female rat dolls made out of something conductive and hook 240V up to their tails, and when the males come up to get them they'll die""...end quote
.................................................................................................................................................................

Atleast they would die with a smile:)

I think Methane is the answer! My wife would "vouch" for that. A little bit of my "perfumed" methane in the room usually gets the wife gasping for fresh air pretty quick. It makes her very aggro & abusive (you have no idea).
So if you were to use it on rats u might get quick deaths or very irrate rats!
But all jokes aside i am a clonker! I hate doing it & regret everytime that i do it , seriously !!! ----but i think its quicker than the gas.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back