Cunningham skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonboy69

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering someone has offered me a Cunningham skink to swap for a Adult Coastal on another site would that be a fair swap. What's the value for a Cunningham skink to see if it's worth it. Also can anyone give me info on the skinks please. Ps I'm not advertising for sale on here just want to no info as well as if it's a fair swap or two skinks for the Adult Coastal please.

Coastals are worth basically nothing for a standard animal lol.

But beyond that...if you like the lizards more than the snake, then yes, it's fair.

Yeah fair swap adult coastal $100-$200 for a normal pattern cunninghams around the $120 mark for a nice one, if you like the skink go for it.

Coastals are worth basically nothing for a standard animal lol.

But beyond that...if you like the lizards more than the snake, then yes, it's fair.
Thanks it's a Striped Coastal adult breeding age. Don't no anything about the skinks. That's what I'm hopeing for info on them. Is Uv lighting required for them what temps do they require. What can they eat are they easy to sex.

Yeah even stripped coastals usually aren't worth much,

Yes they need UV, if you go to google and write

"site:aussiepythons.com Cunninghams Skink care"
It'll search this site for info for you...I suggest this way as it works better than the sites actual search function, and will give you answers faster than waiting here :) (o don't know specifics on them sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back