Help Support AUSSIE PYTHONS:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sienna. M

Reaction score
Hi! So I’m reasonably new to reptile keeping, (reasonably because I’ve done my fair share of research and have babysat reptiles) and I was wondering about housing a Cunningham indoors.
I can’t seem to find any care sheets/videos regarding the tank size for a Cunningham and I was wondering how big the tank/enclosure will need to be. I’ve seen people keep Cunningham’s outdoor with a rabbit hutch, but I am only interested in housing one in a tank. I’ve been searching for the correct tank size for a single Cunningham but can’t seem to find any answers.
If somebody could please tell me the tank size for a single Cunningham in litres/gallons/measurements it’ll greatly be appreciated!! :p

Imported_tuatara

Reaction score
Hi! So I’m reasonably new to reptile keeping, (reasonably because I’ve done my fair share of research and have babysat reptiles) and I was wondering about housing a Cunningham indoors.
I can’t seem to find any care sheets/videos regarding the tank size for a Cunningham and I was wondering how big the tank/enclosure will need to be. I’ve seen people keep Cunningham’s outdoor with a rabbit hutch, but I am only interested in housing one in a tank. I’ve been searching for the correct tank size for a single Cunningham but can’t seem to find any answers.
If somebody could please tell me the tank size for a single Cunningham in litres/gallons/measurements it’ll greatly be appreciated!! :p
IMO, 3x the StV(snout to vent) is sufficient, though the bigger the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts