Cute little quy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good god, you are like some sortof super photographer! cute lil gecko too might i add, very cool eyes.

andrew

SLACkra said:
good god, you are like some sortof super photographer!

Nah, he's nicking 'em from the ARAZPA photo library!

:p

Hix

that gecko has the most evil look on a reptile i have ever seen. just look at the smile. but still a great looking lizard

yeah he does look evil, like he's just eaten another of your special herps...that geck has no conscience

I love these guys,they're Australias largest Knob Tail and awesome in the flesh.Here's a pic of one of mine :D

2005_0527amyae0131.jpg

2005_0527amyae0072.jpg

Cute little buggers and have an awesome permanent cheeky sly grin,almost the ultimate gecko to own depending on personal taste.Asper are quite similar but a little smaller and spikier,then sheai are another awesome knobby and wheeleri which are as rare as rocking horse crap..

I didn't look close enough at the first pic which is asper and looks like a Cooktown specimen,do you have any locality info moclobe?

All I can tell you is that it is held at melbourne museum and the photo was taken by Alan Henderson.

My Appolgies if any one thought that I had taken these photos (I wish I could) but I did acknowlege the copyright owner.

are we allowed to keep rough knob tailed geckos in vic. some one told me we can't. is that true?

great pics BROWN

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back