dad uses facebook to teach his daughter a lesson

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like how calm he is as he shoots the laptop

Reading the responses does my head in though...oh yes he's cruel and childish for calmly explaining what his daughter did wrong in putting people down online, hoping they'd never see? Pffft. GO DAD!

Lol, I loved this. It was hilarious. The kid was a bit silly if she thought that her dad who works in IT wouldnt be able to see what she was posting. Just goes to show, kids don't own the interenet.

hahahahaha he will charge her for the bullets, that's the icing on the cake.

Rofl. Hilarious..

facebook for mobile here she comes.

Except he said he's taking her cell phone away too, not that will stop her. She'll just use her friends devices and still post and do what she wants. Good first step though IMO.

I'll back him but he actually had 1 round left he did not empty his clip

Cheers Brenton

She wants to be treated like an adult, then she can face the consequences of an adult.

He deserves a pat on the back.

Love it. If only there were more parents like this around, maybe there wouldn't be so many brats lol.

I couldn't believe how stupid she was. 15 year old complaining about doing some chores and thinking her father who works in IT couldn't see her facebook? Unbelievable. She needed a hell of a good wake up call.

Looks like it worked out all right, but it could have gone so very differently. If she decided to retaliate via property damage, dear daddy has ooh so much more to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back