deadly stripey worms

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh Jason where do you manage to keep them all?
:shock:
Nice for a ven LOL...

no locality that i know of, they photos dont do them justice though. they are still on mouse tails being force fed. first time force feeding vens so im a little nervous about it!!

bites, these thinks are tiny, they are being kept hidden away in the reptile room, mum doesnt know about them yet....
Awwww mckellar I think your mum and I got our sons mixed up at birth ..wish my son would have hid tiger snakes from me ....truth be told we would have hid them together away from the father :lol::lol::lol:....lovely tiggies;)

shes not too bad, i mean, she lets me keep whatever i want as long as it isnt the top 10. i broke the news to her thismorning and she wasnt too bad, smiling and such, she thinks they are adorable. although she was annoyed i went behind her back.... just yelled at me when i said i had a pair of tais on hold:p

Feeding any small reptiles with feeder fish could any problems occur with doing so,do these fish have any parisites or worms that could harm the snake.Awesome little Tiger snake...

shes not too bad, i mean, she lets me keep whatever i want as long as it isnt the top 10. i broke the news to her thismorning and she wasnt too bad, smiling and such, she thinks they are adorable. although she was annoyed i went behind her back.... just yelled at me when i said i had a pair of tais on hold:p
I just meant none of mine are into snakes ....wouldve really loved it had 1 out of 4 been interested in them as I am .....;)

They are so cute, for ven's:lol: I feel for your mum mckellar:lol:

Once my son's a bit older I will relax a bit but believe me rbb having a son obsessed with reptiles isn't always a good thing, especially when they have 40 acres that backs on to state forest to go herping. I spend half my time dreading what he's going to find next:lol:

Hey mate,

Get some small feeder fish and dangle it in front of them - 9/10 will take it.

cheers mate, havent tried it with the tigers yet, dont have small enough fish! but i just tried it with my stimmie that been a trouble feeder, took it like a champ!! soo much easier then scenting with skinks, specially this time of year.

haha its all good, when i was that young everyone was yelling at me to get away from the tigers and browns i would find, now they are all ringing me to come remove them from their property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back