deadly stripey worms

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shes not too bad, i mean, she lets me keep whatever i want as long as it isnt the top 10. i broke the news to her thismorning and she wasnt too bad, smiling and such, she thinks they are adorable. although she was annoyed i went behind her back.... just yelled at me when i said i had a pair of tais on hold:p

LMFAO Jason, your mum cracks me up.

No Jason, you cant have any more animals, well you can have a pair of Andys Frillies but thats it..
Oh and you can have one of them, but no more after that.
OK, I like those you can get a pair of those too, but no more.
ooooh I like them, you can get some of them.

She is Awsome :D

They are so cute, for ven's:lol: I feel for your mum mckellar:lol:

Once my son's a bit older I will relax a bit but believe me rbb having a son obsessed with reptiles isn't always a good thing, especially when they have 40 acres that backs on to state forest to go herping. I spend half my time dreading what he's going to find next:lol:
Kyro ,being a snake catcher for the EPA ...I would have loved it had one of mine be interested in coming herping with me ...I have asked on many a time ''Who wants to come with me " and get the same answer "NO BLOODY WAY" ....they tolerate pythons ,as well as lizards ...but vens are totally a mum thing only :lol::lol:

LoL, your braver than I am. I think your in my area(Gympie) so next time one of my neighbours come for help with a ven i'm calling you:lol::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back