Diamond Eyes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skadoosh

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My Diamond Python is starting to get some weird eyes, one side is fairly clear with a nice black slit and a little bit of cloudiness but the other is a lot darker with almost a black/grey clouding? is she just growing up? is it due to shedding? or is something wrong? please help guys

Pics would help skadoosh! When is she due a shed?

Can you get a picture? When a snakes eyes cloud it means they will shed in 3-8 days. If she is due to shed when she coils/curves her body her skin will be wrinkly. He colours should also be very dull.

If she has no signs of shed I'd say it is retained eye caps.

i actually have no idea unfortunately but i have had her for 14 days, i will try get pictures but she just ate and all she wants to do is explore haha

So the breeder/previous owner didn't give you any shed/feed records?

I think the best bet if you are unsure and you can't get pictures up for a member to diagnos is take your snake to the vets.

i think i am just over worrying now that i take a closer look they do look the same and fine, it may have been the lighting at the time. i just worry to much haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back