• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

diamond python for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nightowl said:
ashlea said:
hi all, just an update to let every one no that kaluah is still for sale. i have had alot of offers for him alone but i dont really have the room to keep tank. if you were interested in kaluah then it would still be $800. sorry guys, cant get rid of tank other wise. the lucky person to make this purchase will not regret it.
wasn't it $600 for the lot in a previous post?

haha...exactly..

Yeah ashlea. Maybe a typo double check the value and let people know.
:wink:
Forum: For Sale Posted: Jun 13, 2006 - 07:04 PM Subject: diamond python for sale
$600 for the lot.

I know it's not my fault! :wink: I only cut and pasted your original thread. I can't believe he's not gone. Beautiful looking snake. :p

yea i no i cant believ it either, but i guess i could get rid of him sooner if i droped price but not wanting to, i think he is at a good proce for what he is and the tank.

I think he's good at that price too. Keep him Ashlea. Don't budge. If your not desperate don't sell him and when you do get desperate call me first :lol:

if i was in qld i would give u the 800 in a split second but the cost to get to SA would kill me damn just what i been looking for and it's to far away bugger bugger bugger

Confused

buzz01 said:
if i was in qld i would give u the 800 in a split second but the cost to get to SA would kill me damn just what i been looking for and it's to far away bugger bugger bugger

I'm confused. Ashlea is in Victoria not QLD. Your in S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back