• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

diamond python for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nightowl said:
ashlea said:
hi all, just an update to let every one no that kaluah is still for sale. i have had alot of offers for him alone but i dont really have the room to keep tank. if you were interested in kaluah then it would still be $800. sorry guys, cant get rid of tank other wise. the lucky person to make this purchase will not regret it.
wasn't it $600 for the lot in a previous post?

haha...exactly..

Yeah ashlea. Maybe a typo double check the value and let people know.
:wink:
Forum: For Sale Posted: Jun 13, 2006 - 07:04 PM Subject: diamond python for sale
$600 for the lot.

I know it's not my fault! :wink: I only cut and pasted your original thread. I can't believe he's not gone. Beautiful looking snake. :p

yea i no i cant believ it either, but i guess i could get rid of him sooner if i droped price but not wanting to, i think he is at a good proce for what he is and the tank.

I think he's good at that price too. Keep him Ashlea. Don't budge. If your not desperate don't sell him and when you do get desperate call me first :lol:

if i was in qld i would give u the 800 in a split second but the cost to get to SA would kill me damn just what i been looking for and it's to far away bugger bugger bugger

Confused

buzz01 said:
if i was in qld i would give u the 800 in a split second but the cost to get to SA would kill me damn just what i been looking for and it's to far away bugger bugger bugger

I'm confused. Ashlea is in Victoria not QLD. Your in S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back