Dinsinfecting methods

CjLeveille

Reaction score
Hi all
Im new to owning a Darwin carpet and just seeking advice on best ways to routinely disinfect enclosure.

Benno87

Reaction score
Most use f10 veterinary disinfectant. I bought a bottle of the concentrate a mix my own up. It has worked out pretty cheap, 2 years on and I’ve still got half the bottle left and use it to clean 10 enclosures/tubs weekly or fortnightly if I don’t have time.

GBWhite

APS Veteran
Reaction score
Hi all
Im new to owning a Darwin carpet and just seeking advice on best ways to routinely disinfect enclosure.

Hi CJ,

There's no need to disinfect enclosures routinely at all, especially if you only have one snake. As long as you remove any fecal matter and change the substrate regularly all you need to do is to wash any fecal and/or uric acid stains off cage furnishings with warm soapy water and do the same with the enclosure overall every month or even two.

Gheers,

George.

CjLeveille

Reaction score
Hi CJ,

There's no need to disinfect enclosures routinely at all, especially if you only have one snake. As long as you remove any fecal matter and change the substrate regularly all you need to do is to wash any fecal and/or uric acid stains off cage furnishings with warm soapy water and do the same with the enclosure overall every month or even two.

Gheers,

George.
Thanks m8

Latest posts