diy tank backround

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i had a good read up about titebond 3 and i think this is the way to go.. cant make up my mind.. i think ill do titebond with coco over the top, then a pond sealer. i got heaps and heaps of driftwood to add into it that can be sticking out, make it real 3d.

Water resistant and water proof are two different things I saw that the other day when I was in masters

I decided against making my own backround due to the level of work and time it requires and how little time I have so I left it for a later date but I set up on awesome tank anyway, will chuck up a photo tonight.

View attachment 303233here is a photo of the tank I'm doing this from a tablet so not sure if will be successful..tank looks great though the photo won't to it justice. there is a waterfall in the left corner.. I plumed thr tubing behind the background, the pump sitts under the hydroton which holds up the land section.. the red eyes have been mating in there so I think they like it.. its a big tank for them like 3ft by 2ft exo Terra. but i don't know if there breeding is successful cause i know nothing about it' will have to post something about that
View attachment 303233View attachment 303233

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back