Do I deserve an Infraction for having Fun???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been given an infraction for this funny thread in for sale nonrelated herp

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've just looked at the thread in question. Ignored it before. Seemed pretty well tongue in cheek to me, just a bit of fun eh? And it actually wasn't started in the For Sale Forum, but in Chit Chat?? cheers Cheryl

It was started in for sale forum and mooved to chit chat by moderator. ( just extra work to do for mods)

IN chit chat this thread would be fantastic.
Problem is that it was posted to wrong forum and not by mistake.

Anyway I don't see what is all this fuss about.

I think the fact that the thread ran so long is more a reflection on the members of this site than the people that run it.

which is a reflection on why many people that used to like this site are leaving...

I have not only posted in the thread, but find it amusing. Sure it was in the wrong forum and should have been moved straight away, but we're now past that. Some of the user comments in here are pretty strong and almost bordering on flaming towards Earthling, which suprises me. It seems subtle humour these days is a dead art form. Anyways, just my thirty cents worth (adjusted for inflation) now I've been a member here for a while and watched you all taking some sort of whack at each other, while we should be having fun and not getting caught up in each others ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back