Do Reptiles Like Music????? :-O

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reptiles like music as much as they like to be taught tricks and given names.

Oh - GSXR - I apologise profusely - I remembered there was an anomaly now - that's totally correct - which blows the other theory that Amy put up out of the water :)

The talking is a response to increased carbon dioxide (most likely) but the other ones could be down to location, location, location.... There's certainly plenty of room for error.

I'd love to see a full scale experiment set up in well controlled environments. That would put an end to the speculation once and for all :)

Though it appears Mythbusters did a good job starting it :)

Not need to apoligise mate, you had me doubting myself for a bit there though! :)

Be interetsing to see what happened in a longer experiment though!

my bredlis

i swear hey i got home from the night clubs a few times hey an theres ginger megs (my big bredli girl) sittin at the turntables bustin out sum hardstyles music an really gettin the move on... or wait was that a fragment of my imagination.... :shock:;)

i swear hey i got home from the night clubs a few times hey an theres ginger megs (my big bredli girl) sittin at the turntables bustin out sum hardstyles music an really gettin the move on... or wait was that a fragment of my imagination.... :shock:;)

Most likely a figment of your imagination...if it was a fragment then your imagination just broke off. :):)

thats what happens to my bredyl they dance side to side and I swear its not the alcohol cause Im the one driving.

Yea

Put some good rock classics on and my beardies are head bobbinh and holding up therir arms in a three finger satanic salute.

Play rap or kylie and they go into their hides. My mum playes some Celene Dion once. Took me a week to clean up there crap.

I feel sorry for the reptiles that have to listen to ac/dc as shown on the forum lol I also saw that thing on myth busters with the plants, didn't effect them, but the ones with high rock were to grow 1% or something more than the classical lol... I dont know if they just put that one in to make the audience interested

when mo jo was around he used to bob his head and do run up and down when i played loud, rock music like metallica. He got really into the head bobing when a bass guitar was playing :D snake doesn't like it tho i could imagine if she could talk she would say... 'turn that darn racket off! im tryna sleep here!' cranky old snake :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back