do you believe?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaotic

Reaction score
does anyone on here believe in ghosts or believe they have seen one?

I'll share my experienced. My parents house is haunted. It was built in the 1860's and the kitchen is the only remaining only original room. at night you can see a man standing next to the window looking out of it. at first it hought i was crazy, but my parents and friends of mine that slept over use to see it as well.

Perhaps there is a hot female ghost walking round naked each night infront of the window next door? Bloody pervert peeping tom ghosts, have they no morals?
Don't suppose your Mum or Dad or their friends thought to take a picture of this repetative phenomena, nah ofcourse they didn't. It can't be viewed on film, it relies on ones active imagination.

not good with my science these days, but didnt someone once say that energy cannot be created or destroyed??? Perhaps Newton, and something to do with laws of thermodynamics?

BTW, yes.

lol, i never thought i was! i thought i was at first so i said to my best friend when i was 16 "i think our house is haunted" and she goes "oh my god, the man in the kitchen"...thats when i knew i wasn't crazy!

Re: RE: do you believe?

serpenttongue said:
I believe. Try watching reality show Most Haunted on channel W, Austar. You'll believe too!!

Pffffffff... if ever there was a more rigged show! but saying that, i have heard alot of stories from ppl i no that really got me thinkin, so cant say that i dont believe but i am pretty sceptical

I've never seen but i beleive...

My mum has some scarey ability to get feelings about the future.

A sad story is that one day when my mum was cleaning my friends office at work,
she felt awful and told her about her feeling and said to be carefull that something felt wrong.
That Weekend she was hit by a drunk driver and killed. It was her birthday and she left behind a son.

Have seen, have touched, have been touched, have spoken to . since i was a little girl about 3 i had seen them, not all the time or everywhere, but now and then,,, seen other things you just wouldn't believe even if i tolod you. and yes i have captured some on film ,,,,i will have a friend scan the pic in for me,,,, it will blow your mind,,,,, i don't have a scanner, but when i get to one i will freak you all out BIG time :p

My problem is every time I think I have seen something, within a day or two I have talked myself into believing it was just my VERY overactive imagination. I've had the bad feelings and something has happened (although not to that degree) and known when someone is going to call or when a song is on the radio, but I just put it down to being a coincidence - not psychotic oops I mean psychic!

Of course there are ghosts, where do you think the idea came from....think of all the reports, do you think they are all crazy.

They are as real as we are.

star11 said:
Of course there are ghosts, where do you think the idea came from....think of all the reports, do you think they are all crazy.

They are as real as we are.

Oh yeah i did think of it from that point of view.......

And Mermaids and dragons and loch ness monster.. So many reports..
they couldnt be wrong or crazy...

And Aliens and there anal probes on poor white trash middle America, this must be true also........

Matt

I'm a tool

[edited by moderator, last warning about personal att@cks]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back