do you believe?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: RE: do you believe?

pythoness said:
oh snakewrangler, where to start with you. if your saying that ghosts are connceted to "God" as a conciousness then 'your "God" must be very busy impersonating the some 10 million gods and goddesses on the earth (3 million in india alone)
have you met your One God??? how many 'gods' have you met to be told they are all the ONE "God. what about the conciousness of the living earth? have you spoken to HER???? how can you suggest that "God" is a consiousness and then tell me there are no other similar types of consiousness, just the ONE masquerading as dozens of pantheons,,,,, give me a break,,,, if that were true, holy wars would never have happened.
bbbbaaaaaaaaaa
just another sheep in the xian flock.
You can start wherever you like. ;)

Actually I had a beer with my God last night, oh hang on he doesn't drink, well I was drinking, maybe thats why he came to see me. ;)

There are plenty of other types of conciousness, we are concious, just like God, only we lack the power, which is a shame really, imagine what I could do with all that power. :twisted:

I think with all those commas you have had plenty of breaks. :lol:

Whoohoo, I'm a xian!! What the hell is a xian, it sounds pretty cool... ;)

Sorry if I sound like I am making fun of you, well I am but not in a mean way, I am just over this thread and defending my beliefs... :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: do you believe?

:roll: see, this is why one should never discuss religion or politics in polite company, cause now i just don't like you. :roll: :twisted: :lol: :p

SnakeWrangler...everything you have said sounds pretty spot on to me. :wink:

Pythoness, There may be millions of Hindu (Indian) Gods but they are all facets of he one "GOD", Brahman, which is everything and is absolute. They use these other characters to symbolize different aspects in life as it is easier than trying to wrap your head around the impossible....which is what this thread is trying to do.

I used to be an ignorant, rightous little sh#t when it came down to beliefs as I was so passionate about finding the truth and the answers as to why we are here. After 8 months in India and Nepal, living in and out of ashrams, temples, Buddhist monasteries and spending months in meditation up on mountains with "gurus", I finally found some peace of mind and I discovered that I didn't need to search or go anywhere at all. The answers are inside us all, the trouble is shutting up the mind so we can listen to them.

I know, I know...."what a fruit loop! :roll:" you say.

I believe everyone is searching, they just may not know it yet.
JMO
Jus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back