Does anyone not drink?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently on the table next to me = 5L Sack of goon, 2 bottles of passion pop, 1/2 a bottle of vodka, 3/4 of a bottle of southern comfort, a bottle of rum, and a case of coke to mix with!

Oh, yeah, I drink.

Currently on the table next to me = 5L Sack of goon, 2 bottles of passion pop, 1/2 a bottle of vodka, 3/4 of a bottle of southern comfort, a bottle of rum, and a case of coke to mix with!

Oh, yeah, I drink.

So why are they still full then??? :lol:

yeah waruikazi, alot of my asian mates, that drink alot, get virtually purple when they drink beer, doesnt affect how many they drink..just go red straight away lol..

i can say im happy i stopped drinking, i had ALOT of fun, and i do miss those days and some of those memories, but let me tell you, had alot more bad then good ones..lol

yeah waruikazi, alot of my asian mates, that drink alot, get virtually purple when they drink beer, doesnt affect how many they drink..just go red straight away lol..

i can say im happy i stopped drinking, i had ALOT of fun, and i do miss those days and some of those memories, but let me tell you, had alot more bad then good ones..lol

Right now i can't think of a single bad memory. I can't remember a single time that i woke up in the morning thinking that i had a bad time.

Oh, yeah, I drink.

contents of my booze shelf and fridge in my bedroom...
Jack daniels - jim beam black - bundy rum red - 4 kinds of vodka - jager - cowboy and baccus - black douglas - stones ginger beer X4 - 2 red wines - 1 strawberry wine - Gin - malibu - midori - irish cream ... from what I can remember off the top of my head

lol, yeah, i guess everyones different.. i guess i wouldnt call them bad times, i could explain it with this line "If i wasnt drunk..." Exactly what JasonL said, im still young, but when i was YOUNGER and a little more silly, is when i had those bad memories lol..

Ah well, either way id rather be sober, sooner or later it would catch up to me..

I've got one mate who isn't asian who has the allergy, but it's only to beer. So maybe you do have it?!

I have an allergy to pre-mixed/alcho-pops and most mines... it's one of the preservatives in it, gives me cloudy head and makes me sleep and I wake up with the worst headaches, the strawberry wine (my fave wine!) is the worst, I pass out in sleep half an hour after just one glass and the headaches!... if I mix my own spirits (including the ones IN the pre-mixed, eg vodka) I'm completely fine, it's weird

yeah it's odd as I rarely suffer from headaches, but beer just don't sit well with me, and I'm not overly fond of most beer's anyway so just generally don't drink much of it, unless maybe if it's OP Beer

I have an allergy to pre-mixed/alcho-pops and most mines... it's one of the preservatives in it, gives me cloudy head and makes me sleep and I wake up with the worst headaches, the strawberry wine (my fave wine!) is the worst, I pass out in sleep half an hour after just one glass and the headaches!... if I mix my own spirits (including the ones IN the pre-mixed, eg vodka) I'm completely fine, it's weird

I've heard of this one too hey. The chemical has a special name... It'll come to me in a second... ALCOHOL!

LOL

Well i drink on average 1 bottle of wild turkey per day and have done since i was 16 .....is that bad???:oops:

I've heard of this one too hey. The chemical has a special name... It'll come to me in a second... ALCOHOL!

LOL

Nup I can drink as much rum/burbone/scotch/vodka as I like and barely get a hang over... it's just the cruisers, west coast coolers, wine, pre-mixed smirnoff etc the girly stuff, that gives me grief,

Nup I can drink as much rum/burbone/scotch/vodka as I like and barely get a hang over... it's just the cruisers, west coast coolers, wine, pre-mixed smirnoff etc the girly stuff, that gives me grief,

Haha lol i know it's a real allergy. From memory it's sulfite in the wine that can cause some people allergic reactions not sure if that is in the alcopops though.

My dad can't drink any alcohol, gets real bad head aches for days afterwards, glad I don't take after him! I love to drink, I feel for you waruikazi, does it feel like you have lost your testicles?

I drank half a bottle of the strawberry wine once, god it was yummy, but 20 minutes later I had the reaction so bad that practically fell down on the spot, had to be guided to the couch and I was dead to the world for 2 hours and woke up feeling like I had been hit multiple times in the head with a cricket bat... the exact words of the guys who were there were "you were so dead we probably could have done anything to you"

o_O, haven't drunk it since in such large amounts, seems it's my personal date rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back