Does anyone not drink?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad can't drink any alcohol, gets real bad head aches for days afterwards, glad I don't take after him! I love to drink, I feel for you waruikazi, does it feel like you have lost your testicles?

Not lost, i feel they have metamorphed into oviaries.

My dad can't drink any alcohol, gets real bad head aches for days afterwards, glad I don't take after him! I love to drink, I feel for you waruikazi, does it feel like you have lost your testicles?

Are you suggesting that because he's lost his desire to drink that he's not a real man anymore....shock horror....surely you wouldn't suggest such a stupid thing like that....only a total jerk would suggest such a thing...so I'm sure you didn't mean that !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you suggesting that because he's lost his desire to drink that he's not a real man anymore....shock horror....surely you wouldn't suggest such a stupid thing like that....only a total jerk would suggest such a thing...so I'm sure you didn't mean that !!

It's OK Nan, i've got a big dog and guns to prove my manhood :lol:

As alcohol dehydrates your body, I think it's a bit silly that people living in Darwin would drink so much....as in that heat they would need more hydration than in southern parts.....

In order for you to start drinking again you just need to meet my four J friends, i often go out with them on the weekends. They never fail to amuse me they are Johny, Jimmy, Jack, and just for good measure i like to throw Jose in the mix to finish of the night.

As alcohol dehydrates your body, I think it's a bit silly that people living in Darwin would drink so much....as in that heat they would need more hydration than in southern parts.....

It's a strange phenomenon Gran but everywhere in the world the closer you get to the equator the more people drink and the hotter the food gets.

Ofcourse, what kind of man doesn't drink?
Haha, I'm joking, no I wasn't saying that at all, just that he has lost something dare to him that has bought him many great memories :)

Ofcourse, what kind of man doesn't drink?
Haha, I'm joking, no I wasn't saying that at all, just that he has lost something dare to him that has bought him many great memories :)

:p :p :p :p :p....he's probably lost a lot of money making those memories.....:p just think how much richer he'll be if he stays sober. :p

I only started to drink about a year ago, peer pressure never really got to me.

It's OK Nan, i've got a big dog and guns to prove my manhood :lol:

^^^ That is very much me, lmfao, add in a love of rock climbing, bowhunting, flogging cars out on dirt tracks around the place, and I actually think drinking would have slowed me down. I only started to drink when an injury meant I couldnt climb every second day, money and access to land slowed down the motorised side of things and I didnt have time to go on weeklong hunting jaunts anymore :(

I guess I feel like getting pissed everynight is basically how people have fun when there is nothing else to do :lol:

Anyone who thinks I have ovaries is welcome to a dual :lol:

i dont drink at all, well i dont get drunk anyway. i get shocking hangovers and i have a complex about vomit so i try to avoid spewing unecassarily. my partner drinks enough for the pair of us tho which is sad coz he is always whining about how tired he is... but doesnt believe it has anything to do with the amount of alcohol he sinks in a night. ahhh well, im not going to play the role of nagging girlfriend :). i hate that out of control feeling that comes with being drunk. i have a great time when i go out sober, always have. although drinking is just such a social thing sometimes i wish i could drink, but without the crappy feelin the next day

Yep, I'm not a big drinker either. In my later teenage years I experimented with alcohol, only to regret it the next morning, thats enough to put me off it.

Plus, I don't like the taste much, only of 'girlie' drinks I hate to say - low alcohol wine (Browns Brothers Moscato) which we will have the odd time with dinner, and West Coast Cooler (is that still even made?). I won't bother with beer much, only socially I will force myself. As for spirits, straight they are dreadful and mixed with something else all they do is ruin the good stuff they are mixed with!!

Yeah second that, those low carb beers taste like dog balls.

I am a little concerned about how you know that. Research from your drinking days.

I haven't had a drink since a very bad night about 18 years ago. Haven't missed it a bit. You just end up hanging round with a different type, and generally more energetic and understandable, of yobbo.

I have tried alcohol and I don't like it. I have seen what alcohol can you do you physically and mentally. It stuffs you up.

Darwin was built on the back of Beer, Crocodiles, Beer, Water Buffalo, Beer, Barra Fishing and Beer.

thats fine i dont drink i went on a cruise in feb had 1 drink the hole week. we got 2 bottles of alcahol to bring back home and they are still sitting in the cuboard so that has been 8 months now.
there is no need to drink i even gave up smoking 9 years ago and have not looked back.
good on you for doing what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back