Dog fell out of car, help.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not a dog but I currently have my cat with a broken leg. He walked in with it. No bleeding, marks, fur loss, nothing. His foot was bent just a lil bit too odd and started swelling. We took him to the vet and was $800 to put pins in. Luckily the surgeon had a better look before operating and has gone with a splint which cost us significantly less. The time between getting to the vet he was eating and drinking so although I looked at it as a good sign it doesn't really mean anything. SO what I'm saying in a roundabout way is I understand what you are going through coz watching my boy looking at me with pain in his lil eyes sucked.

How's he doing Gordo?

He's doing good thanks mate. The flight i was going to be putting him on yesterday got cancelled because of bad weather, so i'm not getting him out until friday (as long as that flight goes according to plan, which may not happen). He's back to his meat headed self and is walking on his foot lightly now. I think he's gonna be just fine. WIll be interesting to see what the vet says on friday!

He's doing good thanks mate. The flight i was going to be putting him on yesterday got cancelled because of bad weather, so i'm not getting him out until friday (as long as that flight goes according to plan, which may not happen). He's back to his meat headed self and is walking on his foot lightly now. I think he's gonna be just fine. WIll be interesting to see what the vet says on friday!

Good to hear Gordo,

They are tough for sure

Glad to hear he's going a little better. Hope things go well on Friday- must be so frustrating to wait.

good to hear gordo. goes to show how tough dogs are, if that happened to one of us im sure we would be complaining non sto our foot hurts.

Only just read through this thread and saw the pic of cubes, nice looking dog you have there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back