Don't ship your python - a warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe got sick of trolling?

I thought even trolls knew they had to make up some details to make it more believable? Obviously easier just to make up a quick name and start bagging courier companies?

Pfft............

...........................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?

Yes. The SILENCE.

So, no updates?

Bump... ?

You lot can be very demoting at times with no evidence at all.
It would be no wonder if the op does not respond as is probably afraid of being put in the frying pan again.
You should all wake up to yourselves.

i love freighting used to send fish all over the coutry with AAE, couriers buses antyhing in backs of cars

Angus was sent to me by Ian

and it was awesome so lets have some positive stuff :)

Join date - May.

Only contributions - stories about how you should never ship your snake because "courier companies" are evil. Offers absolutely no supporting evidence whatsoever, makes emotional appeals and expects people to just accept what is being said without question. Deliberately vague with details, story suddenly becomes way more specific after time has passed. Doesn't volunteer specific company in question even though it could help others avoid the same problems.

Bitch, please. I'm a redditor. I see this stuff all the damn time, concern trolls who have an agenda but a poorly-thought-out approach to it. I'm gonna say this once and once only: EVIDENCE OR GTFO.

Lol so you read a website full of angry people with nothing better to do who think they're comedic geniuses? Yeah...you're an expert on people's life experiences. Must not question anything you say!

By the way, if they named a company, you'd complain about that too!

In the future, if you think someone's post is phoney, perhaps respond in a more logical and meaningful manner than "omg I go on a stupid website so this isn't true."

Yes I agree with Ian. The OP may have joined APS because of the issue s/he encountered, hoping to receive some positive feedback. But intead he gets flamed for trolling and not adding anymore to the thread. Who cares even if it was a troll. Why can't you just answer the question or say nothing at all. It was quite a harmless question, and could be a very big misunderstanding on all sides. But now he has nothing more than negative replies to go by. There are some good responses in here but that is a case of "Spot the Aussie" in China Town to find his positive replies amongst 4 pages.

Give OP a couple more days before doubting. Sure it sounds unlikely but there really are some fwits around.

I would at this point in time question your agenda just by your very reaction. . . . do you own or work for a courier company?

Hahah hahhahahha. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Of course. Because I doubt, I must secretly be a member of the very group she's supposedly speaking out against.

Nice logic there, dude. When we're done here, do you want to share some of your other conspiracy theories with us? I'm sure they too have plenty of ironclad logic.

No, I don't work for nor own a courier company. And even if I did, I fail to see how that would immediately make me "the enemy".

Lol so you read a website full of angry people with nothing better to do who think they're comedic geniuses? Yeah...you're an expert on people's life experiences. Must not question anything you say!

By the way, if they named a company, you'd complain about that too!

In the future, if you think someone's post is phoney, perhaps respond in a more logical and meaningful manner than "omg I go on a stupid website so this isn't true."

If you know that much about the place, then you must read it as well.

Either way it doesn't matter. You lot can go around being "open minded" (so much so that I fear your brains may have taken leave of your skull through the gap), I'm fine with that. And keep on attacking those who want the burden of proof to be satisfied before they go believing and/or aligning with another person's words. I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, btw.

Last edited:
A lot of people use threads such as this is information. If they get in a similar position they can then take advice that was given and go by that. Regardless if the person posting is true or not,it is still an interesting thread in the fact that information should be given about correct procedure to go by in case this sort of thing does happen.

Hopefully it does not happen to any of us,but if it does,i would hope that the positive replies would then give me insight as to the next move to make.

Interested on seeing of the thread starter posts here again starting next week with an update on whats been happening their end.

What got str8 up my nose from the start, is the way the op signed up with no details and first post with athe title 'dont ship python! Everyone ships pythons? I didnt like the way the op didnt try to blend in a little or an explanation of the situation...... How about a title ' Does anyone know the best courier for reptiles?' then continue...... I just purchased a python, the sender informed me that the courier was unprofessional.... arrogant..... bla bla bla......

We still dont know what state the op is in or where the python was coming from/to.... we werent informed the op was a she (no details) the op was going on about a crate? What was a 'reptile' (as she stated) doing in a crate? $500 seemed a bit of an obvious made up number for a this reptile, that ended up being a python...... why would a seller let a courier throw a box with a live animal in a van and say he wouldnt care if it died? I wouldnt..... what courier company boss would insult and rubbish a client in this electronic day and age of things being able to be recorded..... the whole thing just smelled of troll from the start, imo

Prolly someone pretending to have a 'reptile' to get some sort of sympathy thing happening:facepalm:

A lot of people use threads such as this is information.......

:lol: really? Hahaa, this is a very informative thread indeed. Must bookmark it for future reference.

First lesson - don't ask a question as your very first thread.

No, first lesson, post some details, more accurate information in your first post instead of making it up as you go along, dont join a forum and straight away bag others for freighting pythons, which lots of us do or will do at some stage. The op didnt ask any first question, she just warned us not to freight pythons and gave us some story she hoped was believeable..... all just my own opinion

Really. I lurked here for a little bit,browsed a few threads myself before i signed up. My own mother has a courier business in the northern part of Victoria (no i will not name it,i have not seen any reference made in this forum to her business) and no matter the cargo,she makes sure of safety.

Yes Ratbag,i also think it seems a little strange,but i also think it would be interesting to see if that person posts again.

Yes, If the op turns out to be genuine I would be happy to genuinely apologise, but it is just too unbelievable at the moment (to me)

I have joined many forums, and same as you Red, I lurked..... joined...... lurked a bit more...... then began to participate. I made sure I put in some details, signature, avtar.....

People who have made no effort in signing up.... just join and post heavy duty subjects on day dot dont ring true to me. I must admit too, I have a very suspicious mind.... since a certain member was suspended for all the 'king cobra blood drinking' thread.... I tend to always wonder if it is that person signing up again as a noob and posting threads on touchy subjects to create havvoc amongst us serious members.

Anyway..... meanwhile back at the cowshed.....

Y
I must admit too, I have a very suspicious mind.... since a certain member was suspended for all the 'king cobra blood drinking' thread.... I tend to always wonder if it is that person signing up again as a noob and posting threads on touchy subjects to create havvoc amongst us serious members.
now your just being paranoid :) i think if it was that idiot signing up again to annoy people surely he would of come up with a better subject than this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back