Dont underestimate venom

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westaussie

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my hand after a hatchling mulga snake had a little bit of a chew on me - the snake was only about 30 cm long.
This bite led to hospitalisation and an operation was needed.

looks bad it must of hurt oh this reminds me of something i read on a website that carpet pythons are nonvenomous but they can cause illsonastions don't know how to spell but you know like day dreaming

Whoah, looks like the suta suta bite I saw.Was the action of the venom very painful... I know a bloke who lets himself get bitten by baby death adders on the thumb...maybe he shouldnt do it anymore :S

OW! Was that from one strike West? And how old is the hatchie?
King browns tend to chew a bit - its a couple of months old , one of my problem feeders although he does seem to like fingers !

eww man thats fully discusting. bet it hurt though
throwing up for 3 hours hurts !

Was the action of the venom very painful
Yea mate it hurts - but I got to meet some nurses

i read on a website that carpet pythons are nonvenomous but they can cause illsonastions don't know how to spell but you know like day dreaming
Are you on drugs ?????

Baritji said:
Whoah, looks like the suta suta bite I saw.Was the action of the venom very painful... I know a bloke who lets himself get bitten by baby death adders on the thumb...maybe he shouldnt do it anymore :S
There are a few terms that i think would apply to this person but there is some kind of filter on this list.
The venom from a death adder is very different in its effects to that of the pseudechis group. it obviously from what you say causes some major thought process problems(brain damage). Perhaps Toxi could illuminate us if he's around.
Peter

Spotted... um that site states they cause "LACERATIONS" not what your stating..
Lacerations are cuts which are caused from the backward facing sharp pointy things (teeth)

cheers

westaussie i am not on drugs heres a website that says what the carpet python does when it bites you
I cant believe that I am explaining this but ............

The site that you read states this "non-venomous
bite causes lacerations"

lacerations is a big word like wheelbarrow. It means "deep cuts"
This has nothing to do with the word "Hallucinations" which are often associated with psychodelic drugs like L.S.D or magic mushrooms. I have been bitten countless times by carpet pythons and unfortunately have never had any trippy experiences as a result of any python bite.

Westaussie.. listen mate if you do have any trippy times with python bites can you let us know..so we can replicate ourselves saves buying the other things :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back