Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woma_n

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ever since my boyfriend got me into snakes etc. Ive been having dreams about them all the time.

Last night in my dream I found 2 womas curled up together and one was biting me, but it didnt hurt at all. Just stupid dreams like that. Anyone else have them? I know Rick and I both do. :)

Heheh i dont sleepwalk, well not anymore. (i used to as a kid). I was probably out the back and my dog was biting me :) or I had my finger in ricks mouth or something :) hehehe

I think my son dreams of Snakes when he goes to bed because he wakes up with some pretty bad nightmares from time to time. I must remember not to read him those stories of kids getting eaten by African rock pythons in future! lol

dreaming of snakes is one or two things
1.to do with your s3x life not enough
2.it can also mean money coming your way

i allways dream of snakes and they are biting me also (i know its not number 1 so it must be number 2

Hey woma this is what the dream dictionary has to say about it :) could all be crap and just mean ya love your reps :) thats what i think but here it is anyway.....

Dreams about animals can represent the animalistic side of the dreamer; that is, the dreamers instinctive rather then intellectual nature. Animals often symbolise parst of our selves or our personalities that are present in our waking lives.

Freud attached a sexual signifiance to animal dreams, but many dream interpruters give various meanings depending on the type of animal. Usually a domestic animal symbolises harmony and happiness, but a wild animal represents an enemy or uncontrollable force.

Reptiles generally are a symbol of our basic instincts, for example reproduction, the need for food, flight or fight, all of which are necessary for survival. We connect with the reptile in our dreams through our survival instincts steming from some ancient parts of the brain.

As cold blooded creaturs, reptiles are also associated with emotional coldness. In this respect, the reptile in your dream could represent someone around you who is acting in a cold or calculating way. Alternativly, it could represent these qualities within yourself.

I think you are having an inner struggle to come to terms with your new found, and unexpected, passion for snakes. Your concious mind has accepted it but deep inside you maintain a certain amount of fear towards snakes. It is ''all good''. 8)

I am dreeming about snakes also. I would like to join-dreem with you woma n. But I am afraid of rico boyfriend.

I also dream of snakes on a regular basis,could be my love for them but could also be a deep seated fear that I have overcome.Not gettin' much at the moment so could be that to hey?

phantom definetly not having probs with number 1 but would love number 2 to happen as i built the box of my 2 new 4x2's today and have no money for the lighting.

Heheh Id be afraid of ricko too if I was you :)

Something...hrmm no comment also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back