E. Bhp Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re E.

You know the weather in sydney is hot as buggery today and the bhps are in a 6ft long enclosure with a heat matt dimmed to about 32c surface temp with heat gun left on 24/7. They got fed each with two rats yesterday and they have migrated to the cool end of the enclosure the air temp is 31.7 and the snakes temp is 32.8,and this is having eaten when they normally prefer more warmth for digestion.Ive read the scientificaly ascertained preferred body temps for these snakes and others and it makes me wonder i definetly wouldnt be following any of them as a guide,bhps and diamonds temps were way up there.The bhp in the middle of pick is from matt yorsten NT and the other two are from (jungle freak osama bin laden) NTh Qld. :)

re E.

Trys to find pic :roll:

hey moosey, you have been here twice as long as me, but have managed to post almost 5 times as much... you must be sharing a fair bit of your knowledge.

nice BHP guys. How old r they & how long r they now.

Azztech said:
hey moosey, you have been here twice as long as me, but have managed to post almost 5 times as much... you must be sharing a fair bit of your knowledge.

:D This is true, I feel in my heart it'd be a crime not to put forth such knowledge, such....experience! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back