Easy mark - made me laugh.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a problem with out of control youths in Alice Springs. Violence is becoming commonplace with many members of the community now too scared to walk the streets for fear of attack.

Last week, an elderly gentleman was leaving a local watering spot and was accosted by 5 hooligans who thought he'd be an easy mark and pulled a knife on him. Little did the hooligans know was that the almost 70 year old man they had decided to rob was an ex special service soldier who promptly broke one of their legs, one of their noses, incapacitated one other and sent the remaining two running away like little girls.

I know it's probably wrong of me but I found this story both amusing and strangely satisfying. Is this wrong of me?

i dont think there is anything wrong with it, i laughed, i think the youth of today need it to show themn they cant keep doing this, good on him we need more people to stand up and say fark off to them

couldnt hope for a better outcome. getting sick of the way kids are turning out!!! should be more action taken. wonder if the top cop job is taken in that town ? sounds like allice needs a sherif like that!!!!

an old school sherriff that would noose them for the ***** they pull

His name isn't Clint Eastwood is it? :)

Chuck Eastwood. ;). My uncle was accosted by a group of youths in Melbourne many years ago. He was 5th dan black belt at the time. He calmly told them he did not wish to fight - in very broken English - and informed them of his martial arts rank. He then demonstrated that he was not the sort of guy to mess with by punching a concrete fountain he was standing near, taking out a big chunk of the fountain with his blow. He then turned back to the young guys and told them that he would be forced to retaliate if they were to attack him. Strangely, the young guys chose retreat rather than attack.

My uncle was the only person I knew that could do push ups using his pinky fingers only. :shock:

LMAO sucked in! I love stories like this, gives me warm fuzzies just to think that maybe, just maybe, there are one or two more people who will think twice before attacking 'easy' marks. Nothing wrong with getting joy out of this one; just think of that wee granny who stopped a daylight robbery in England by swatting the sledgehammer-wielding thiefs with her handbag. Brilliant!

absolute gold

would have loved to have seen it..........

where is a video camera when you need it !!!!!!!

i've nearly been accosted by 6x 30y/olds that wanted my card so they could vandalize the school i use to work at as a cleaner, i sent them packing the ****s when i got into a fighting stance. most guys dont expect girls to fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back