Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcol

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
HI
In the next few weeks i will be doing a educational presentation at my tafe. This will include ganeral information about australian reptiles and information of reptiles in captivity. I will also be taking in a few pythons to show. However i was hoping for a few decent photos of some reptiles ( eg striking ect) Any pictures would be much appreciated and will only be used for this presentation.
Thanks

Heres a couple pictures your more than willing to use if any good,all are wild reptiles except the 4th which is one of mine having a yawn...MARK

Attachments

• 101_0423.jpg
    101_0423.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 57
  • 101_0618.jpg
    101_0618.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_3472.jpg
    100_3472.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_4790.jpg
    100_4790.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 50
A few more...

Attachments

• 101_0669.jpg
    101_0669.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_3169.jpg
    100_3169.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_0337.jpg
    100_0337.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_0897.jpg
    100_0897.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 44
Thanks heaps, im glad i got a few to show about reptiles in the wild. If your ever in newcastle i will buy you a beer!

What type of herps are you after, virtually anything? I have heaps of photos of lots of different herps, but have an exam tomorrow so need to study at the moment. I'll post some up tomorrow arvo/night if you like :) I have quite a few wild herp pics including spotted pythons, coastal carpet, brown tree snake, whip snakes, water dragons, murray shortnecked turtles, jacky dragon, earless dragons. The captive animal pics I have include fierce snake/inland taipan, coastal taipan, eastern brown, western brown, mulga, copperhead, red belly black, collets, spotteds, womas, green tree's, bearded dragons (normal and orange phase), various monitors, kreffts shortnecked turtle, Boyd's dragons and others I'm sure. The majority of the captive animals were kept in naturalistic enclosures anyway, so in the photos a lot of them appear to be in the wild anyway :)

Last edited:
Im just getting an assortment to show various pictures of reptiles in there natural and captive environment. I am looking for pictures that stand out, and show a good representation of them in there environment

If you like you can have a look through my 'reptiles and amphibians' gallery on deviant art. It doesn't by any means have all of my pics, as I'm often slack and don't upload them, but you can maybe see if you think the quality is sufficient for what you're after? I've also got higher res images if they're going to be projected.

If you like you can have a look through my 'reptiles and amphibians' gallery on deviant art. It doesn't by any means have all of my pics, as I'm often slack and don't upload them, but you can maybe see if you think the quality is sufficient for what you're after? I've also got higher res images if they're going to be projected.

The photos you have are great i will have a look through them and see what i need. Thanks for your help. All the photos i have a crap. And for this reason i am sourcing photos as i want people to see the best photos possible

If theres anything else a bit more specific your after, let me know :) Good luck with sorting out the presentation, hope it goes well for you

If theres anything else a bit more specific your after, let me know :) Good luck with sorting out the presentation, hope it goes well for you

Yeah at the moment im a bit unsure of what i need. I will see how it goes as i make progress with my visual presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back