Eels Supporters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*rocks back and forth in corner chanting "this year is cronulla's year...This year is cronulla's year..."*

Titans, how will they go?

What do you all think of the Titans this year ? quite a reasonable side on paper but do they have what it takes in their debut year . Storm has done it before but can the Titans have similar success, We will all have to wait and see how they go. ...Bye the way .....GO THE COWBOYS

What do you all think of the Titans this year ? quite a reasonable side on paper but do they have what it takes in their debut year . Storm has done it before but can the Titans have similar success, We will all have to wait and see how they go. ...Bye the way .....GO THE COWBOYS

Titans?!?! It's all about match experience, if they finish top eight this year they would have exceeded everyone's expectations. It will take a few seasons for them to get it right.

Titans may suprise but there forwards are a little suss Melbourne were helped by a biased useless incompetent referee souths will be the side to cause more hedaches than expected but without barrett DRAGONS ARE CERTANTiIES (To finish one short again0

Go The Mighty Eels

Attachments

• hindmarsh-th.jpeg
    hindmarsh-th.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 15
  • cayless-th.jpeg
    cayless-th.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • tahu-th.jpeg
    tahu-th.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
well I say GO THE SHARKS but my hubbys a tigers boy.
I dont really care as long as its NRL and not AFL. Thats all we seem to get down here...
God I miss NSW....

aslong as the maroons win im happy lockyer runs rings around those blues lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back