Eels Supporters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex's uncle is Mick Cronin he was captain or something for Paramatta something....Eels maybe?

I may even have the wrong sport
lol

If we had another number 11, we would be unstopable!!!!!!

My ex's uncle is Mick Cronin he was captain or something for Paramatta something....Eels maybe?

I may even have the wrong sport
lol

You are spot on Bryony, Mick Cronin is an Eels LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are quite good and I think they will go alot further this season.Who do you like Whitey?

Knights ? Brian smith coach ? and if you lose your number 7 well we all no how that story goes

Knights ? Brian smith coach ? and if you lose your number 7 well we all no how that story goes

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Why the Knights took on Smith is beyond me, I backed him for years at the Eels but he did it for me in Parra's final against the Cowboys in 2005. The Cowboys smashed us in the first half and the Eels were playing like they didn't care. Half time comes around and I am telling everyone, Smithy will be tearing them apart in the change room. Camera goes to the change room, they are all sitting on their ------'s with Smith calmly walking around providing about as much motivation and encouragement as,... well I can't think of a witty analogy right now but you get the idea.

Well the outcome was that the Cowboys smashed us a again in the second half and that was the season.

Best of luck Knights with you new coach, you'll need it!

i have a soft spot for piggy too - my boyfriend tells me he's also re-signed till '09. sweeeet.

Yeah Piggy is pretty cool, I am stuffed if I know how he gets through a game of 1st grade league, he doesn't exactly strike me as the perfect athlete.

If Brian Smith couldn't win the Dragons a premiership in 93 with the side he ahd he was never going to win one with the Eels 9 million dollar team.

They'll be a force to reckon with this year.
Go the Dragons.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back