eggs ain't hatching

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT PULL THEM OUT OF THE EGG...WHATEVER YOU DO...just leave them alone now...they can get out and if they are OK..will do so when they are ready.....

scorps: i can't really tell, the V was small and i couldn't see inside all to well.

garthfay: OK OK OK...i wasn't going to do it unless alot of people told me too.

Luke

just cut a circle out of the top big enough to see the snake.

haha same here mrs I
where are we at luke??

the idea of the slit was so you could see the snakes lol cut ita bit bigger n havle a look inside

No matter what happens make sure you make notes about what went wrong. I've had some incubation stuff ups over the years and you think you'll remember the next year what you did but believe me memory records don't work! Write it all down even if it seems trivial. It will be helpful next time so you know what not to do. It's the one positive thing you can get from these mishaps!

Is there anyone who lives near Luke that could go and help him... Perhaps less input and someone actually trying to help you.. by a visual..

Luke, give your location, and perhaps one the of lovely members that is fluent in breeding might come and have a look and give you a lesson on opening eggs etc....

All good advice, is not as good as first hand information or hands on help.

This is like a good mystery novel but with the last page waiting to be written! Are they alive?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back