Eglinton River-Bathurst

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodges

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I had a early rise for once and decided to go for a walk down the river so i set of around 8-9 am once i got there the reptiles had already appeared they where mainly Eastern Water Dragons and Water Skinks, i was really after finding some Red Belly Black Snakes or Tiger snakes this task was slipping away each hour went past and no snake, i finally decided to go for a walk along another set of tracks where i found a snake it was a Tiger Snake but the only thing that bugged me it was dead. So then i gave up an went home, i once again thought i shall go back down with my cousin this was around 11-12 midday. Within ten minutes of being there what do we find a another tiger similar to the one i found before but a darker black, i soon grabbed my camera and must of startled him and he shot of deep into the bush.

Should of done a bit of fishing there, the kids where catching massive carp.

EWD1.jpg

EWD2.jpg

EWD4.jpg

EWD3.jpg

EWD5.jpg

EWD6.jpg

waterskink1.jpg

waterskink23.jpg

tiger1.jpg

tiger2.jpg

bush1.jpg

bush3.jpg

bush4.jpg

Nice pics, it was such a nice day here today, would of been gud to head out herping before it got to hot.

Thanks ryan it was actually ryan who motivated me to get out :lol:, yeah jas would of sent you a PM but wasn't sure if you would of been online that early :lol:.

Yeah i had a few things on today but will have to get out in the coming weeks, its a nice Water Dragon, was he close to the bridge?

Sweet pic's Brad.

We'll have to hook up a herp for sometime this summer.

Kane

Thank's kane yeah definitely will have to, nah jas i didn't find anything near the bridge only skinks i think there's to much human interference around the bridge (Dogs ETC) ive never seen that many people walking there dogs down there :lol:

Very nice, hodges. Too bad about the Tiger. Are they common around Bathurst?

Regards,
David

Very nice, hodges. Too bad about the Tiger. Are they common around Bathurst?

Regards,
David

Yeah there pretty common around here, was going to go down today to see more tigers or RBB's or any snake for that matter :lol:.

One more picture of this little guy, caught him yesty and today i found him in the exact same spot (sorry about quality dam camera has problems with handling batteries :lol:)

Image001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back