Employment at URS.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with Adelaide?????

Elizabeth. Salisbury. The crazy fat man with the hoola hoop and hot pants in Rundle St. The weather. It's old. It's dirty. It's isolated. Sharks eat you. They play the wrong football. There's not many snakes.

wow man.. leave Qld.. your must be loonytunes; wish I lived in Qld.. then I can finally get a proper job as a web designer.

hahaha..yer i know its sad hey!..but im sick of doing roofing and concreting..i used to live in adel.near golden grove/golfview hights..but iv looked,applied,tried to talk to people up here about how to get a career with working with reptiles here,but have had not much help at all!:(..and all the places here that could offer u a job working with reptiles (australian zoo,currumbin) all only do volounteer work and dont garantee a job there,..and i needa make my mulah,i need to live i need to eat,i cant work a job with no pay!

Elizabeth. Salisbury. The crazy fat man with the hoola hoop and hot pants in Rundle St. The weather. It's old. It's dirty. It's isolated. Sharks eat you. They play the wrong football. There's not many snakes.

ahahahaha...sooo true!!!!!!!!! iv seen the crazii fat man! his hot pants r red hey!!..ahaha..Jonno do u know any places here in QLD that have job/career offers..if so could u help me out :(

well i have applied!..and i told them iam willing to move interstae for this job! qld is reptile heaven for wildlife! buit when it comes to promotion,reptile parks,keepers,pet shops..it has to be the slackest!!!..there is just hardly any interest and job/career opportunaties for reptiles in qld!!..(and if there is a few,then somebody please help me out,cos i love qld,but i guess i have to follow my interest and make the sacrifices to work in my dream job!..even if it means move back to stinky adelaide.

wow man.. leave Qld.. your must be loonytunes; wish I lived in Qld.. then I can finally get a proper job as a web designer.

you guys should swap houses then lol:D

I know the feeling mate, don't let your job be your prison. :D

Edit: swap houses lol life isn't that easy swap lives more like.. my Mrs doesn't want to move and I love her too much

There are bad suburbs and areas in every State, not just Adelaide.

I myself wouldnt move to Sydney or Melbourne, way to rush rush busy busy for me.

And i used to live in Qld, but moved back after 4 years.

Also travelled all around the world as a child with my parents, but Adelaide seems to always be 'home'.

I dont travel much into the city as there is no need to for me.

All i really want is to move and some a little land !

Incase you guys don't know who the adelaide Icon Johnny Tightpants is

Here is the tribute website: http://www.adelaide.citylegends.com/gallery.htm

ahahahahahaha..HE IS A ICON?????............what does he do..yer i seen him plenty times..but what does he do!>.is he a promo person for some sort of movment..ahahahahahaha......i dont know..but he;s a tripper man!!

Because you would have to live in Adelaide???? I wouldn't live there even if they let you keep Orangutans.

Well, they don't have a problem with marrying them down there from what i can see.

And i agree with others, way too sharky.

You would be a top spokesman for Australian tourism jonno.

Lmao good old Johnny Tightpants, I'm in Perth and even I have heard of him :p

why cnt there be a job like dat in nsw, its my dream job!!
Im pretty sure URS still have a position available in N.S.W for a sales rep. They were looking for 2 reps but only have one at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back