Employment at URS.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id move back to Adelaide if I was guaranteed the job... *sighs* if only

probably not real flash, most jobs working with animals attract a low pay rate. They don't need to pay a good wage, if you don't like the money and leave the employer probably won't care, there are always hundreds more applicants that would kill to get the job. Unfortunate, but usually the case.

I think you will find that URS have reps in most states so you would be silly not to at least provide them with your resume. And if you are single why not move to Adelaide and take up the job. Get yourlef some sugar gliders while you are there on licence. Then move back to NSW when there is an opening and apply to NPWS to bring your gliders with you. You would be amazed at what will happen then!!!

Thanks Ozzie! Means a bit of a drive for me but worth it! I will check it out.

I think you will find that URS have reps in most states so you would be silly not to at least provide them with your resume. And if you are single why not move to Adelaide and take up the job. Get yourlef some sugar gliders while you are there on licence. Then move back to NSW when there is an opening and apply to NPWS to bring your gliders with you. You would be amazed at what will happen then!!!

good point but it's not i can just move there on my own:cry:

Last edited:
probably not real flash, most jobs working with animals attract a low pay rate. They don't need to pay a good wage, if you don't like the money and leave the employer probably won't care, there are always hundreds more applicants that would kill to get the job. Unfortunate, but usually the case.

Not interested then :lol:

well i have applied!..and i told them iam willing to move interstae for this job! qld is reptile heaven for wildlife! buit when it comes to promotion,reptile parks,keepers,pet shops..it has to be the slackest!!!..there is just hardly any interest and job/career opportunaties for reptiles in qld!!..(and if there is a few,then somebody please help me out,cos i love qld,but i guess i have to follow my interest and make the sacrifices to work in my dream job!..even if it means move back to stinky adelaide.

wow man.. leave Qld.. your must be loonytunes; wish I lived in Qld.. then I can finally get a proper job as a web designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back