Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you should start sell them.............id be in

wow! i wish i could do something like that! are you going to put a lock on the glass doors though? its inspired me to give it a go! especially 2 in 1 enclosure. love it! i would keep some rough knob tails, and my coastal! perfect! did you do the lighting and all that yourself aswell? how was that?

Sorry everyone i havent been able to get to my computer for a while. I went to Hamilton island - lousy weather!
Thanks again to everyone for their kind words and questions.

What heating are you using in the larger enclosure? Are you happy with it. Would you change wattage at all in hindsight?
Cheers,
I have 2 x 100w OZ black ceramics and 2 x 60w globes which i got from Franklins. I have the 2 ceramics hooked up to a thermostat and all seems to work fine. I will take a pic over the next few days of how i have it set out.

are you going to put a lock on the glass doors though? did you do the lighting and all that yourself aswell? how was that?
Nah i dont use locks, i find them useless and annoying, and if something happened (eg fire) i would have to undo all the locks.
Yep, did all the wiring, lighting etc myself - it was fairly easy. As i said above, il take a pic of where the heating etc is.(and before someone says anything about wiring it myself blah blah you should get an electrician....dont)

Did you seal the inside of it or what?
Seal? I used Cabots Crystal Clear for the whole enclosure, 3 or 4 coats all up. I was going to use a cabothane finish but it yellows after time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back