Enclosure Plan Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ok, its that time of year I gotta start planing fo my HSC wood work project. I've chosen to make a new Enclosure.
Could anyone help me with any contacts that make and sell plans (Phone numbers, URL's)? If anyone has anything of interest I'm willing to pay abit of $$$.

Cheers

Nathan

i will post my plans for my woodwork piece tomorrow when i get them off the teacher if you are interested? i am doing an enclosure that looks somthing like this:
http://www.aussiepythons.com/module...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php
this is very very rough and it was just a quik design that i did up for brodie, i will get my own drawn up plans tomorrow and scan them for you to have a look if you like?
or i can draw up some plans of my other enclosure that we built?
what sort of design u looking for? do u want a bank of enclosures or just the one?

p.s u are gonna pay dollars? thats a silly idea man, nobody in their right mind would accept money for somthing like this.

If you are interested in written plans email me at [email protected] and let me know what timber material you'd like to use.I'll also need to know the dimensions and if you'd prefer it to be front,side or top opening as well as if youd rather glass sliding or hinged framed doors.

Just for the one enlosure.
Was looking at 3 x 3 x 2 feet glass sliding door opening and I want the bottom section to be
a cabinate style with draws and doors for storage. I'm just not good at
drawing something from scratch and all the frilly stuff like edging.
If I could get a scan that would be sweet.

Thanks

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back