Escapees!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey $hit happens form time to time. Ya we make mistakes, we learn from them and move on. I'm sure Bella has looked at the situation and has grown as a keeper as a result. No point reprimanding her for it. Thats my 2 cents...

Im not!! I think its great she has the guts to even post she has had an escape on a public forum!! I am just pointing out she cannot blame it on her bro..

Oh ya best of luck Belinda. I still hold out some hope that my Kingsnakes will turn up. I like your chances alot more than mine though. Okay a bit more than 2 cents...

Pffft...Our house is large, I have no chance in hell to find this thing...And Brodie, my reptiles are kept in my bedroom, and he knows he isnt supposed to go in their or touch the animals.

Yeah, especially after they have been warned several times that they can climb up walls and that they will run like hell at any given chance, yet after being threatened with my bow, he still had to handle them....

They are those click clack ones. Except for the dragons.

Ignore the smart a**es Belle! hope you find it. :wink:

(Edited by Admin)

Heya Brodie I smashed fourteen cane toads open last night with a golf club, top night lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back