Excrement ID (Poo)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about 10cm x 8cm. Could be possum, but they usually sit in the tree and drop chocolate bullet shaped nuggets, not an odd pile like this - to me this looks more like a ground dweller....but I really don't know my poo. :)

A neat little pile of cat s....t :)

That's what I was thinking also. Sounds like a domesicated cat as there are no animals in the scat (eating highly processed food). As I said, I'm no expert so I could be barking up the wrong tree. Does it smell really bad (carnivore scat smells worse (IMO) than herbivore scat).

What a subject ;)

It sounds big, but look at it closely, its not the one big long nugget, more bunch of nuggets stuck together. Its not a flamin cat, I do know cat turds. :) We do have more possums than anything else in the yard, but it seemed strange that it was such a neat forumed pile rather than the usual nuggets. Plus the dogs usually eat all the possum poo. The stupid canines see it as their morning treat. Disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back