Experienced tattooees

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 13 tats and as such i have a lot of experience in this field. bepanthen, and YES put glad wrap on for about a week, every day wrap the glad wrap over it and hold in place with surgical tape if need be. the glad wrap slows the healing process so your tats keep more colour, also it wont be rubed off with your clothes, you don't scratch it in your sleep with glad wrap on. i know most people say no glad wrap, but as i have about 40% of my body in colour, i would keep the glad wrap on it as it will heal slower and better. wash it in mild soap twice a day and keep it covered. you want the colour as bright as poss, and you don't want to lost any colour by scratching it.
just my opinion as always, but as i said, i have many tats and lots of experience in them healing lol.

So Zo....

Still havn't seen your tat????

You can't start a tat thread and keep everyone in the dark!

YIPE,the lumps are a definate sign of gangreen !! get the arm amputated before it spreads to your head ..............

C'mon Zoe,
You know the drill, no photo - didn't happen.
I was going to get a photo of the tatt on my chest but at the moment I've an excessive hair problem (don't want to scare the kiddies :D ) So here's one of my leg shots. Haven't had a tatt for years, this thread is is making me think it's time for another.

hahahah that "OMG LOL" tattoo is hilarious, thats the best idea....

i saw a cigarette case once with a laughing jesus giving a thumbs up picture, underneath it simply said "Holy Smokes"....

hehee some fantastic tattoos out there

Lol guys I'll put up a pic when it's healed ;). It's still got bits peeling off it atm so looks kinda motley...and it's only little lol. Everyone has these big tats and you wanna see my little eeny weeny dragonfly :lol: ;)

Hey elapid, I didn't notice you're in Hoppers...just down the road! Sorta :D

Stevethepom said:
hahahah that "OMG LOL" tattoo is hilarious, thats the best idea....

i saw a cigarette case once with a laughing jesus giving a thumbs up picture, underneath it simply said "Holy Smokes"....

hehee some fantastic tattoos out there
That Jesus is the "Buddy Jesus" from Dogma....anyone who is a Kevin Smith fan will have seen him before :D I like the other pic I saw of him....I'd tell you what the caption for it was but it'd probably get me banned :lol:

C'mon Zoe, let's see the pics already :D

I'm too much of a wuss to get a tatt, but I'll throw in my favourite herp tatt here, as you can perhaps tell, the person who owns it is a Ford fan too....

Here's one of my three tattoos. Its the size of an A4 page, and on my left shoulder blade area.

It will eventually look like an enlarged version of my little avatar over there :)
<-----------------------------------

gecktattmarie.png

you can sorta see me left arm here, not finished yet coz you can still see skin!!!!....hehehe..

cheers
STP

I didn't cry bitch :lol:. You didn't even believe it was real cos now I'm tougher than you HAHA :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back