"Expert" Bitten by a Cobra..a Video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened some time back, I have seen it on a few snake bite docos already, including one that was totally on him and another snake handler from Thailand who also got bitten by a Monocle Cobra, he died though.

That was very interesting !!.I remember my dad and i were watching a film about it and the guys just happened to fing the Cobra in sothat it could rebound back and strike :shock: We taped it.
Thank you ssssnakeman! :p

yeah,the ewww part is when he grew a hole in his tummy :D and it got biggger

Yuck. I just ate too. :s

I don't understand. After 16 years aren't you suppoused to know to not crowd yourself into a small room and yank and twist snakes around? *shakes head*
tisk tisk.
No sympathy.

I recon that would have cost him upward of $100k, lucky he filmed it and managed to make some money back.

i'm no cobra handeling expert but that looked like some pretty dodgey handeling there and why wouldn't he go straight back to the hospital when the wound turned "no no it's fine i can only see my intestines"

i'm no cobra handeling expert but that looked like some pretty dodgey handeling there and why wouldn't he go straight back to the hospital when the wound turned "no no it's fine i can only see my intestines"

Cause they don't have a public health system that will look after them. They have to pay for all of the medical attention they get.

that's true i forget how good we have it here, still you think he might have thought twice before cutting bits off, *shudder*

I realise it isnt exactly bright to get bitten by a deadly snake, but why is this guy any differant to any other herper getting bitten? IMO he has nothing on someone else, but i wont mention their name because they are no longer with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back