"Expert" Bitten by a Cobra..a Video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i cant get it to work either. just takes me to gooogle. hmm.....

Last edited:
He's certianly an expert.....EX = speaks for itself.....& SPURT = is a drip under pressure !! :lol:
This is where some venomous keepers go wrong, they get complacent when handling! ....then they get tagged.
Ask ven keepers on here, Im sure most will tell you... they never let their guard down when handling such unpreditable animals.
There was a "so called" expert over here that tried to force feed a king cobra with a rat ( W/C kings are sometimes difficult to get feeding & only idiots try this method).....now if he ever tries again he'll have to manage with a finger missing !!:lol:
I think this guys very lucky to be alive !! what a wally!

LMAO......forgot to put in that last post.....did anyone listen to the voice over idiot ~??
The cobra could have grabbed his throat ? :? how exactly ?:lol:
These leathal vipers aim for a vien or an artery when they strike !!! WOW....the snake must have gone to medical school...... so thats what it was doing in the fraction of a second before it struck !!....trying to work out where his viens were underneath his sweatshirt !!! PMP !!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back