Eye Balls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Brett, I especially like the levis one. After you charge the camera take pictures of your amyae's eyes - they have he best eyes by far!

p.s what lens are you using??

Very nice Brett, I especially like the levis one. After you charge the camera take pictures of your amyae's eyes - they have he best eyes by far!

p.s what lens are you using??

Cheers mate , Tamron 90mm Macro , not the best pics by a long shot but with dying batteries they came out ok .
No can do with the amyae as all mine were sold earlier this year to buy new racks for levis , but I will be looking for a pair this year , they are actually the ones who started the interest in the eyes as they are amazing to look at up close .

No close ups with them , but check the eye in this pic ...

Amyae by Brett Darby, on Flickr

Ah k fair enough, I hope to get some this year also.

I completely understand how the amyae would inspire you to take pictures of reptile eyes, simply stunning.

great pics! how do you find the tamron 90mm lens? i am debating if i should invest in one or continue saving for the nikon 105mm.

I have nothing to compare it to in the macros , but I am extremely happy with it , it's a very good price too ... A lot of guys I know that shot use them too so must be a good lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back