facebook??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturnal_pulse

Reaction score
hey all....
after the thread 'names and faces', it gave me an idea of getting to know people more...
always love to meet new herp buddies....
maybe we could add each other on facebook also.....
cheers...
Brad....

my facebook add....

Login | Facebook

quite funny, i typed in your names on facebook and in web results on facebook i found your myspace "Ashlee Sheppard" hahaha

If you want to add me the link is right there on the right hand side of the screen. But please let me know you are from APS as I get a lot of requests from people who I don’t know at all.

If you want to add me the link is right there on the right hand side of the screen. But please let me know you are from APS as I get a lot of requests from people who I don’t know at all.

Aren't you miss popular!
I know how you feel though, I get random hot chicks adding me ALL the time, so annoying.

Aren't you miss popular!
I know how you feel though, I get random hot chicks adding me ALL the time, so annoying.

Suuure you do Dan, sure you do. And you have NO idea how many times I’ve been called ‘miss popular’ in the last few days, if only I could have carried that rep in highschool instead of a loser with no friends...

You added me though? I'll count that I think dearest x-wife. Actually, we never got married did we?
Aawww I would have been your friend in highschool!

Ah well I can delete you as easily as I added you :p ex-fiancé (no we never got married I only decided on the cake dress and it was as far as we got).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back