facebook??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
note to all who ad me on fb my status will be rude funny disturbing but dont blame me its out of borded unless im angry haha

example might be offensive but not ment to be some may not it.

this girl called me and she was like" im pregnent" and i was like "this phone has been disconected goodbye"

I don’t want to be seeing anything derogatory against women on Facebook, one person has already succumbed to the wrath of Amy last night and then received the good old delete, don’t be the next...

I don’t want to be seeing anything derogatory against women on Facebook, one person has already succumbed to the wrath of Amy last night and then received the good old delete, don’t be the next...

it wasnt for real it was only a joke cause of my age etc

i would like some one to stalk me just once in my life :)

Yer it would be an interesting experience lol

If anyone wants to add me there should be that icon to the right that does it.

Let me know your APS though, otherwise you might be ignored lol

u can add me - jason wood [ i have a pic of my female coastal as display pic] the same as i have here , just make sure u say your from aps

If you want to add me the link is right there on the right hand side of the screen. But please let me know you are from APS as I get a lot of requests from people who I don’t know at all.

then deny them and add them a week later
im still confused about that conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back