Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is a low quality pic of me..... why not eh?

Photo-0004.jpg

thats a freakign awesome snake your holding Mr Black... whos is it?:p

ohh geez, so many hotties, tsidasa your gorgeous.

ummmmm :shock: if they behave ill be surprised! that dress/top i would never wear. but good on ya fer being different i guess!

Bom chikka wah wah swing! Can you post a bigger pic though can't quite see it!!!! LOL

herpsrule its actually a corset and ill wear it with black jeans..... im pretty sure i wont be the only person wearing one considering the style of gig manson will throw...

Oh yellow tamarin if they were any bigger i wouldnt be able to stand up straight.... oooohhhh right you were talking bout the pics LOL and that dang bum chicka wah wah always gets stuck in my head!!!!

guffaw!!

Cass that's lovely! is the black lace decollage decoration part of the dress or something else lovely that you happen to have? Because that is stunning.... nice um "ladies" by the way... :p

oh i didnt mean it in a bad way! i was leaning towards i could never pull it off lol :) and im not that daring with the er, girls hehe :p

Tsidasa - what exactly did you mean by that?

herpsrule - i know what you mean - lol - i'd have to stick a few dozen socks in to make it look remotely as hot as that.... that and due to the nasty and extremely judgemental nature of this thread my self confidence and ego has hit the floor and kept going down... lol - so the "ladies" and everything else will stay well covered - i don't think the intention of the author of this thread was to create an online dating service... and certainly not a beauty pagent for some of the slightly more self-obsessed users here... *cough*

Yeh perhaps it should have been a "pictures only" thread, no comments allowed! Lots of people (including me) have gotten carried away with it but hopefully everyone knows it just in fun! Most people have commented how surprised they are that everyone is so good looking so I reckon everyone should just take something positive out of this :p
As for me I'm signing out of this thread now except to look at any new pics!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back