Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maynard, is indeed god like....
and serena... some of those parties were in summer where it was AT LEAST 22 degrees at night!.

i can't firetwirl, but i have been hit by them when a friend of mine, who can, was too drunk to hold them.... but tried anyway

i'm on a diet....

stupid cheffing.... makes weight management hard....

That fire twirling video is awesome:)

Not many people around here know me I'm still just a newbie:Dbut here's some pics anyway ;)

This is me with a girl I met at a party. I don't remember anything from that night...including having this photo taken:|
mentahnee.jpg

Me at year 10 formal last year:D
PC180019.jpg

Another formal pic with my best friend Alice:):)(Note: she's quite short, I had to kneel to get both of us in the camera lense!)
DSC07288.jpg

Sorry for the massive pics, how do you do thumbnails?:?

OH! MrsShep - you're the one with the atherton called Nala. Kudos. :)

Yes I do have an atherton called Nala.... why do you ask?

I definately think that we are the hotties of APS.... :rolleyes:
I love being able to picture people when I'm talking to them so this is great seeing you all!!!

Cass, Simone & Serenapheonix I saw fire twirling in Fiji and oh my god it was sooo mesmorising to watch!!! They were so awesome I could just stand there and watch for hours!!!

here is me and jessop, taken some time ago... have posted in previous 'face to names' threads.

Attachments

• me&jess.jpg
    me&jess.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 113
WOW Missy you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I love formal pics they always look awesome!! I also think the photo's that are taken you don't know about always turn out better than those that you do know about!!! :D

never been a fan of formal photos -etc-
always seem so fake....

but then i am the unhappy pessimist in the corner laughing at people

Hehe thanks guys:D:Dtoo kind!

I also think the photo's that are taken you don't know about always turn out better than those that you do know about!!!

Oh for sure!! Lol it just turned up on my computer one day and I thought, hey this is an alright pic lol.

Very cute snake Jessop:D

Another more recent one with family at xmas. I am the tall one, the 2 young ladies are my older sister and younger cousin, the oldies are my grandparents...

oooops!

Last edited:
i don;t know.....

the always seemed....
i dunno, to sound very holden caufield, "phoney"

there is just something not real about them.
the feel, dehumanising

i don;t know.....

the always seemed....
i dunno, to sound very holden caufield, "phoney"

there is just something not real about them.
the feel, dehumanising

Oh fair enough I guess lol. I reckon they're awesome, it's one of the moments in life where a girl really gets to shine:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back