Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now just a facelift and a personality transplant and you'll almost qualify as a person!

please for the love of god don't start pm'ing me.... it might not have been to you kelly. there are 40something other pages of people posting in here.

Oh you have never been rude????

Bung ill be getting the cash for the transplant soon enough you dont need to tell everyone it was meant to be our secret :shock:

please for the love of god don't start pm'ing me.... it might not have been to you kelly. there are 40something other pages of people posting in here.

Bhahahahahaha!!!
Pre-emptive, love it.

Gee I know im old enough to be most peoples mum on here but by hell Im glad im not or I would have been up on charges by now for kicking your juvenile butts.

Gee I know im old enough to be most peoples mum on here but by hell Im glad im not or I would have been up on charges by now for kicking your juvenile butts.

hahahaah....sorry, wasn't takin a swing at you. (and stop lookin at my butt dammitt!!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back