Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was bored on the weekend so had the camera out and took a few pics while i was cleaning and feeding.

First lot are of my newly aquired yearling male bredli (banjo).

Last edited:
And this is Danika. She will be paired up with banjo in a couple of years hopefully. She's a fiesty one at times, sorry no blood shed this week she behaved herself for a change.

Last edited:
And Twister, she's one of Bruce Riddell's childreni, awsome little snake. Photo's don't do her much justice but i think she is going to be a very pretty snake in a few years.

Last edited:
wow stu your collection just keeps getting bigger lol.. nice snakes i love the bredli's

Thanks Jo.

Renegade the skull is really good for holding the heat after the lights go out. You get them pretty cheap at aquarium shops.

oenpelli, the male childrens is really placid, always was. Twister when i first bought her home love to bite anything that moved. Now she gets a little excited when she's hungry and get's a little flighty but hasn't sunk her little teeth into me for a while now.

thanx, do u think there is any diffrent with maes and female s because i talk to anyone with a childrens and they all say there male is less snappy but others just say 'don't discrimante, sooo....

Don't think it makes any difference. I think you would need to ask that question to someone who keeps more than i do. I'd say it just comes down to the individual snake, not the sex.

No difference in temperaments as far as I can see, possibly the way they are handled.

Snakes are like people - some don't mind being handled others hate it

I've had a few grumpy bum boys :)

Nothing can beat my pretty little jungle girl, she is just so full of "personality" ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back