Wild Expo + Dinner - 30th April, 1st + 2nd May 2010

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Come on guys, get your tickets for this fantastic dinner on Friday night 30th April 2010..
If you only ever go out for dinner once a year, make sure it is this one.

The best expo in the southern hemisphere on the 30th April, 1st and 2nd May 2010 at Homebush.
A must for the true herper

go to Frog & Reptile Show

Please go to the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Fay. It's going to be huge, with a few more suprises still to come. Ticket sales have been really strong so it's looking like the night could be twice the size of last year!

The charity auction on the night is going to have plenty of cool items. Here are just a few.
If anyone does have anything they may wish to donate to help raise money for the Tasmanian Devil's please let me know.
You can click on the link for info on all the current items.
Wild expo | Facebook

Attachments

• IMG_4795.jpg
    IMG_4795.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 15012_324102582507_285833937507_3399699_7580073_n.jpg
    15012_324102582507_285833937507_3399699_7580073_n.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 18438_287635287507_285833937507_3275161_2747697_n.jpg
    18438_287635287507_285833937507_3275161_2747697_n.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 41
I don't have anything to donate, but I will make sure I bring my money with me...

Thanks Fay.

Last year was a sell out and some people missed out. This year at the Novotel at Sydney Olympic Park, even though we have a bigger venue, the tickets are selling so fast people should get in now if they can. I have had a few conversations with Brian Barzcyk and he is as passionate about his herps in person as he is on SnakebytesTV. This passion IS INFECTIOUS, It is going to be a fantastic night. See you there!

Cheers,

Stimmo

I found out the rooms at the F1 cheap hotel next to the Novotel are selling out quickly too!

I drove past that caravan park the other day. FANTASTIC IDEA BOB!
It is hard to believe something so central in Sydney (and close by car to the expo) could be so fantastically surrounded by awesome bush/national park.

I drove past that caravan park the other day. FANTASTIC IDEA BOB!
It is hard to believe something so central in Sydney (and close by car to the expo) could be so fantastically surrounded by awesome bush/national park.

I've heard from lots of people about how good their stay has been. The rangers do spotlighting tours too-not sure when. The place is a buzz with birds, possums etc. In the park there are heaps of waterdragons, turtles etc. For a family is really a good way of mixing the expo with a visit to Sydney on the cheap.

Yep..highly recommended...they won a tourism award last year for their efforts...the cabins are comfortable and you will definately meet some interesting 'travellers' during your stay...

kelly

Or if you don't like the idea of living in a trailer then Bob has kindly offered to put as many as 30 people up for the weekend. :shock:

Sorry all 'billets' accounted for. It will be a small and very select group chilling out at Bikini Bottom...

For all you guys going to the Easter Show with the kids, call in and see Anthony. He is doing the wild displays at the show and I am sure would love some encouragement. And yes, don't forget to get your tickets for the dinner with Brian from snakebyte TV in the states.

Will be a fantastic dinner and expo....best in the Southern Hemisphere...

[video=youtube;PJXYhDElIIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJXYhDElIIw[/video]

This guys great. I'm sure we'll all be getting our moneys worth on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back