FAV all time T.V show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sadji,

How can you like Pinkie and the brain. and not rate Family Guy?

Does Famly Guy humour just skim over your "pony tail"?:lol: :lol:

Donk

There is anything wrong with mindless jokes; I can appreciate shallow laughs, but Family Guy humour would have trouble skimming over the head of an earth worm digging deeply in earth topped by smooth ice.

I usually wear my hear out, it's rare for me to put it into a "pony tail".

The only current show I can think of which I've enjoyed watching is Drawn Together. I've only seen a couple of episodes, but I'm twisted enough to have enjoyed them.

Trust you to like a sick show like that! ( I have the first season on a disc if you would like a copy)

i am 28 and remember watching Hogans Heroes, Allo Allo and Are you being served, with my grandparents (both deceased now) which may be why i have a liking for these older shows... now i can't go without Prison Break and maybe Heroes (not sure about that yet)

Scrubs for #1 and Futurama for #2

:D:D:D

ooh and Heroes is getting really good.. i love uni hubs, watched up to episode 13 so far.. it gets soo good. keep watching. :)

Mine was a series that only went for three seasons in the mid 80's called Tour of Duty. Fantastic series. But then i would watch A-Team, Magnum PI and KnightRider too. When i was doing my HSC i would finish classes by 11.30 get home and watch Hawaii Five-0, Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky adn Hutch and another personal favourite from the 80's..........TJ HOOKER. Another one i loved which went for only one season was V.

Simone.

How could i forget about V.

The Big Gig
Go Health
The Herculoids
Curiosity Show

When I was very young I used to love the Herculoids too (and I rarely find anyone who has ever heard of it). And the Impossibles, Tom and Jerry, Cool McCool, The Banana Splits, Adventure Island. Dad's Army, Dick Emery and the Two Ronnies.

In later years it was M*A*S*H*, Star Trek: The Next Generation/Voyager/DS9, Dr Who, Quantum Leap, Babylon 5, The Equalizer and the Professionals. Brush Strokes, Surgical Spirit, Goodnight Sweetheart, The Pretender, Friends.

Nowadays, the West Wing, Desperate Housewives (although it's going downhill), Lost, NCIS, Spicks and Specks, 24, The Amazing Race, Border Security, Farscape, the new Battlestar Galactica, The Bill.

:p

Hix

I like so many that have already been mentioned, including F Troop! but here are a few that i really loved -
Combat - starring Vick Morrow :)
Rat Patrol
Heckel and Jeckel (cartoon)
McHale's Navy
Hogans Hero's
Jabba Jaw - the most futuristic shark you ever saw :lol:
etc,etc,etc

i'm only 25 but definately remember jackie mcdonald in its a knockout, also a bit of a family guy fan but i also liked american dad when it was on. happy tree friends is good for mindless humor same with peety and jd can't help but laugh.

don't watch a great deal of TV nowadays, but at the moment I am enjoying prison break.

But thinking back to whan I was younger, we watched shows like, the goodies, monkey, gilligans island, loved hey hey its saturday, and even watched the odd episode of skippy.

Have worked in IT support in the past so definitely a fan of House. I've been known to say "if you want to diagnose a problem ignore what the user says and focus on what you see in the system logs" along with "yeah but the user's full of..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back