FAV all time T.V show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God, How could I forget all these old awesome shows!!!!

Simone, I used to love Its a knockout *singing* Its a Knockout, thats the name of the game"
Goodies
Banana splits "na na na nana na na"
The Young Ones (would you believe my OH has never heard of them!!!)

And how could I forget
The Amazing Race
Survivor (sad I know)
Spicks and Specks
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Cheers

when i was a kid,- grape ape,
bannana bunch,
the hair bear bunch.
and some wildlife progam called wild (something)?.
starsky and hutch,
the a team,
mission impossible.
monty pothons flying circus.
then came shows like,- the red dawarf, and black adder.
these days theres not much to chose from, maybe CSI, and law and order, althought the ronnie johns half hour is a laugh, especially chopper at the end.

Scrubs, The Shield, Who's Line Is It Anyway?, Law & Order: SVU, CI, TBJ, Boston Legal, NCIS, CSI, Mythbusters, Heroes, 24, Prison Break, All Saints, Spicks and Specks, House and Without A Trace just to name a few.

I haven't read the rest of the posts but one of my all time favs in American Gothic, does anyone remember that one?

And I forgot - Blake's 7 - classic British sci-fi.

:p

Hix

fawlty towers, hogans heroes, the a team, kingswood country(aussie clasic), best movie series would have to be star wars, rambo, and of co**** monty python

ok weird, my 3rd last word looks like a swear word but its coa-rse

there is one show on these days from time to time that has got to be one of the best shows ever and thats " Blokes World ".

The X files is a winner. Also The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy - it was a bit before my time but watched it on DVD. Didn't like the recent movie version though, I think the American's kinda missed the point.

Yay x files (have the whole boxsets)
"80's cartoon such as Voltron, masters of the universe, ah 'em smurfs!!, etc etc
Then ones like Ren and Stimpy, Bettle juice cartoons etc
now prison break,simpsons, south park , family guyand i saw a ripper of a Goth cartoon on abc for kids the other day (hope it's one again) called Edgar and Ellen.

Forgot to add Viva la Bam!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back