Favourite Blue Tongue skink?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcmarc

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering what everyone's favourite blue tongue is? Mine atm is the WA form of the western, but I am still hot for a Goldfields shingleback/bobtail.

Mine is a toss up between albino blue tongue and goldfields shingleback.

alpine blotcheds or kimberley northerns for me,but only just,i reckon they are all pretty cool,fond of my westerns and centralians to

all of them LOL
i love the shinglebacks attitude and blotchies are also a fav :)

Which locale tends to be the darker shingleback, I was hoping to get a really dark one some time in the near future

Which locale tends to be the darker shingleback, I was hoping to get a really dark one some time in the near future

I saw a near black bobby down rockingham a month or so back and he was huge. I have a fairly dark one with white stripes and specks. she actually looks a lot darker than that now and the white has narrowed a bit.

Tiliqua adelaidensis would have to be my favourate, i wanna cupple of them.

Anybody around the Perth Area know a breeder with good quality shingles, i dont mind paying a little bit extra for something nicer looking & healthy.

Anybody around the Perth Area know a breeder with good quality shingles, i dont mind paying a little bit extra for something nicer looking & healthy.

Try reptile trader Rockingham they usually have a decent selection

hahaha - yeah i love my Blueys - but I know of a few guys that have over 200 blueys in their collection - so they make my collection look tame.

I've really gotta part with some soon. Got a heap of easterns that are gonna have to be moved on at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back