Feeding Wild Lacy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A point well made. This clearly shows an appalling lack of understanding of lace monitor feeding habits, dentition, jaw strength and swiftness when attacking food items. That which concerns me more, is the potential ramifications of someone else who provides the lace monitor with a meal that it considers less than adequate by the lizard.

Blue.

Just wait I am sure he will soon be able to do a drawing of the lacies head with at least one of his fingers in its mouth. What a idiot, it's not going to end well.

worst part is i think i actually know this guys relatives >_>
Being that he's from Tasmania, that shouldn't be too hard ;)

Okay, okay, joke in poor taste. I've actually corresponded with this guy in the past and he seems to be a genuinely nice guy - I honestly think he was simply being naive when he took this video and if he really had a good grasp of what lace monitors are capable of I don't think he would have done it. Coming from a fellow artist, what I really hope is that he wasn't using the hand with which he draws and paints.

Bill is a top guy and a good artist,
far from being an idiot he and his lady do heaps of good for wildlife and the environment.
I am looking forward to meeting him when i go to Tassie next.

Same guy used have a range of Reptile Art T.shirts and to this day I've never seen another Australian made reptile T.shirt come anywhere near his work.

I have 3 of his excellent quality T.shirts bought 10-15 years ago. Adder, Carpet and GTFrog....I still wear the T.shirts (to clean the rats)

Wish he would do it again :)

Cheers
Sandee :)

Explain this to me please... because I just do NOT get why anyone would kill a lizard....

[video=youtube;I7bEQs6h1wQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=I7bEQs6h1wQ[/video]

Herpaderpa - flag it as inappropriate. Click the flag button and under 'abusive content' there's a category for animal abuse. Then click 'submit for review'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back